||5 months ago|
|.github/workflows||7 months ago|
|analyze||9 months ago|
|chat||9 months ago|
|func||7 months ago|
|iso||5 months ago|
|live||9 months ago|
|mangle||6 months ago|
|sync||6 months ago|
|.disable.gitlab-ci.yml||7 months ago|
|.gitignore||7 months ago|
|README.md||7 months ago|
Release Engineering toolkit for repeatable operations or functionality testing.
What does this have?
- analyze -> Analysis utilities (such as download stats)
- chat -> mattermost related utilities
- func -> (mostly defunct) testing scripts and tools to test base functionality
- iso -> ISO, Compose, and Sync related utilities, primarily for Rocky Linux 9+
- live -> Live image related utilities
- mangle -> Manglers and other misc stuff
- sync -> Sync tools, primarily for Rocky Linux 8 and will eventually be deprecated
How can I help?
Fork this repository and open a PR with your changes. Keep these things in mind when you make changes:
- Have pre-commit installed
- Have shellcheck installed
- Shell Scripts: These must pass a shellcheck test!
- Python scripts: Try your best to follow PEP8 guidelines (even the best linters get things wrong)
Your PR should be against the devel branch at all times. PR's against the main branch will be closed.
Will some of this be moved into separate repositories?
There may be some things that will be moved to its own repository in the near future. From a SIG/Core standpoint, we believe a good chunk of this should stay here as it makes it easier for us to maintain and manage.