||2 years ago|
|defaults||2 years ago|
|github/workflows||2 years ago|
|meta||2 years ago|
|molecule||2 years ago|
|tasks||2 years ago|
|vars||2 years ago|
|.ansible-lint||2 years ago|
|.pre-commit-config.yaml||2 years ago|
|.yamllint||2 years ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
Ansible template role
Role that fulfills $x need and there was not some sort of equivalent elsewhere.
Ensure all dependencies are installed/met and then do the following:
- Get the development repository:
git clone repo
- Install pre-commit:
- Make edits as required as well as following the customization section
pre-committo ensure we're good
- Do your necessary development work for this role
pre-commitagain to ensure you're good to go.
This repo expects 3 things installed on your local machine:
Note that this is optional and not a full requirement for your role.
- molecule/requirements.yml - Update with any required roles or collections that you may be leveraging for your role.
- molecule/default/converge.yml - Update with your role name
- molecule/default/molecule.yml - Update with desired distributions and extra playbooks if necessary
- github - Rename this to
git push, this will set up yamllint, ansible-lint and a CI check job for the
- Note that if you are using a SAML token, this may fail. You can created the files within the Github web app.
The github actions are configured to run the molecule tests automatically, but if you want to load them locally, you will need to install molecule to your machine.
The changelog is stored externally